Friday, 21 January 2011

I'm the Ghost in the back of your head











One of the reasons I love great Britain so much is because the Christmas sales are so unbelievable, where I am from we don't get buy one get one free and you are lucky if you save at all. I usually allow myself to spend more than usual, stock up on jeans from Zara and splurge on shoes...  this whole outfit I got for under £20pounds. I love the Victorian style blouse as the colours are so romantic..it should pass as a vintage find. I usually prefer to take my images outside in woods and forests, natural surroundings just work so much better, but the harsh winter weather sometimes get to me! These images are quite ghostly and haunting and the title is taken from a song I love 'Spanish Sahara' by The Foals...


0 comments:

Post a Comment