Friday, 4 February 2011

Haunting















"There is a ghost in my lungs and it sighs in my sleep, 
wraps itself around my tongue as it softly speaks.
Then it walks, then it walks with my legs


 to fall, to fall, to fall at your feet. Florence Welch



Florence Welch from Florence and the Machine is unquestionably one of my most adored style icons ...she has that idealistic and dreamy flamboyance that makes her so unique.

I fell in love with this skirt the moment I saw it, the romantic indulgent palled blush, the silhouette, the length ...it will become a firm favourite. The pattern is so easy that I might make myself some more. I am wearing another handmade headpiece and will post a tutorial on it soon.


Ebay skirt, Handmade floral headpiece, Primark boots, Zara Tshirt, Ring from Miss Selfridge





0 comments:

Post a Comment