Sunday, 3 April 2011

Black Magic





































This is my beautiful friend Lee who asked me to take her wedding photographs...so we had a practice session on the lovely lush hills in Oxfordshire. Isn't she a doll? A true bohemian beauty. We look dead serious and slightly bored in these images, which is quite funny,  we had lots of fun...and froze. I don't like smiling because I recently got some train-tracks so I am officially a geeky brace face.I used to be such a city girl but since moving to the country side I made my mind up that this is the perfect place to raise a dog.  I made Lee run up and down the greens in sky high heels (I am an expert by now, setting the camera on a timer and tripod and running to be on time for the shots!). I have been saving for months and spoiled myself with a brand new Canon EOS 550D and these are the first shots I took with it. I am so pleased with them and excited that I had a photo companion...I find my solo shots slightly boring and get so tired of my own images...so if there are any bloggers in the area I will be more than happy to collaborate and do little photography projects, et me know.

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. 



DIY bunny ears, Vintage dress, All Saints skirt, Party shop hat, River Island Necklace.



0 comments:

Post a Comment