Saturday, 21 May 2011

Velvet Cream




I think I will be wearing my flower crown all summer ...
These are the cutest velvet shorts (short shorts!) and I have no idea where and how I will ever wear them...perhaps they fit into the underwear as outer wear category...

Who’d have thought it – along with flat shoes and hair bands, velvet is firmly back on tend. Velvet had been yo-yoing “in” and “out” of fashion more times then I can remember, but there is something about the opulence and lavishness of this beautiful fabric that I adore.  To me velvet is cremy and indulging…it needs to come out on special occasions.  Crushed or uncrushed, it should be worn with elegance and sophistication, sweep up your hair and slick on some red lipstick and you’ll be there.Don’t wear it from top to toe – one key item or a touch here and there is best.Keep your jewelery simple and let the fabric do the talking.

You should think classic, pale, English- rose at all times.


Vintage blouse and shorts, River Island socks, love label shoes, handmade flower crown


0 comments:

Post a Comment