Monday, 27 June 2011

Faster Than The Setting Sun




Hoping that everyone had a marvelous heatwave like us fair English Roses here today....I think I was one of 5 people in the population that did not go to Glastonbury music festival...sigh. Other than that my week was kind of superb, MTV style  featured some of my images and said such wonderful things about Wunderlust... I love how everyone thinks I am so very English (even if I am an import all the way from South Africa. I must admit though; I do love crumpets and tea so I think I am half English anyway). The gorgeous Amanda from Here comes the Sun said my blog was one of her favorites (her blog is a complete maze full of inspiring and wonderful things) so I am truly honored. And the lovely Maria Elyse from First Impressions featured my first ever blog interview; her blog is uber cute and dreamlike ... full of the loveliest vintage items...

I have been sewing like a mad woman this week and I am really excited to announce that my Etsy shop will open soon,  I will be selling lovely over-the-top, superfluous feather and flower head-pieces like this one...that I can probably not wear in a small village or when I do the shopping, or anywhere but all-on-your-own in a big field where only cows can see, but who cares...if it is not practical, I like it.

I am wearing a River Island dress (as a top), Primark belt and a dress I bought in South Africa many years ago (as a skirt). 
xxx





0 comments:

Post a Comment