Friday, 17 June 2011

Iris













"The sea pronounces something, over and over, in a hoarse whisper; I cannot quite make it out."



I am really fond of these images, even if I am a strange shade of purple (it was freezing),  they really make me miss the big blue ocean and my wonderful bf Lee.... I am slightly overwhelmed by all the marvellous comments...they are completely and utterly  inspiring and I haven't had time to reply to all but I promise I will; today!

 My fellow blogger friend Victoria recently did a post with a feather headband I made for her and I think she looks divine. I adore her blog so much.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend  (and I think it is about time for the rain to stop) xxx
I am wearing a Primark skirt and TK max top, Lee is wearing a Warehouse dress and handmade headpieces 


0 comments:

Post a Comment