Saturday, 30 July 2011

Ruby



 "I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember  feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next  question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle" 


A little magical quote from Alice in Wonderland... who is always such an inspiration. I am totally overwhelmed by all the marvellous and inspiring comments I receive with every single post...I am still catching up on replies whilst discovering so many great blogs. I am super excited, next week I am launching a little boutique on Asos market place selling headpieces, I also I did an interview for Asos you can view it here. They currently have a competition for bloggers to post looks and you can enter here.                                         

 I am wearing a diy Topshop dress and boots I bought in Camden town many years ago. This headpiece has to be one of my favourites and is available in my Etsy shop. Happy weekend xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment