Monday, 29 August 2011

Louder Than Silence























Love

"Today a friend an I had a discussion about 
dinosaurs. We came to the conclusion that T-Rex s 
were only angry and aggressive because
 their arms were to short to hug each other" 


I prefer these posts to outfit posts, I adore taking images and saving the perfect ones for blogging. The roses are from our garden, the tape from an old carboot sale, the house from a holiday in Croatia and image number 6 is my favourite...I am with my two wonderful sisters and I cherish every moment and memory of childhood (even if we all used to look like strange blonde boys). I am of course the smallest really cute child. Image number one is a design from Rouge Pony and available in my Etsy shop here.
xxx




0 comments:

Post a Comment