Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Vanilla Sky











I live in the most beautiful place, where the skies go on forever and the fields are golden. 


This dress was sent to me from Romwe and I love it! the cut and flow of fabric is so divine I think it would be a perfect wedding dress.  You can get it here and the flower crown is from my Etsy store.

I have so many new wonderful followers, personally to me blogging has been such a constructive and positive experience. I have met loads of interesting and creative people and I am loving every second of it.

I have an exciting upcoming photography project with Victoria from Style Marmalade, she is such a talented photographer... I cant wait, will keep you all up to date. Have a fabulous week and thank you for all the gorgeous comments xxx Karin

0 comments:

Post a Comment