Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Cold October







































































"Faded from winter
memories drifting from a tree nearing the end of October
ghost lips on numbed skin
and the echoes of  words your never said above a whisper

loosing sleep and empty apartments
fifty four degrees Fahrenheit
autumn, 
I have known you in my own way
leaves one year old tucked away between pages of schoolbooks
faded to grey from yellow and orange
the taste of love
salty
lingers in my pores"

So my little blog is a full year old this month! yay.  I share with you a collection of my favourite images over the past 12 months. It has been a time of fairy-tales and magic. I am so grateful for all the lovely followers, new friends I made and inspiring comments, the inspiration behind every image.


0 comments:

Post a Comment