Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Dreamers by Daylight











"He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose dream it was and whether  they were enjoying it" Douglas Addams

I am obsessed with soft nudes....I received this beautiful midi skirt in the post this week courtesy of Club Couture and I am in-love... perfect for dressing up or down, and one of my Autumn wardrobe staples I will be living in. You can get the skirt here and the best part is shipping is free world wide.

I cant believe my blog will be turning one soon, it has been something sort of wonderful! I have enjoyed every waking minute of blogging, met so many wonderful fellow bloggers. I will do a special give away to celebrate...so stay tuned


I am wearing a Topshop body, Aldo shoes, Primark socks, Club Couture skirt, ASOS cape and Rouge Pony flower crown


0 comments:

Post a Comment