Friday, 18 November 2011

White Lunar











"You stagnate when you have no dreams left to dream, 

Fantasies are usually the dreams that come true later

if you keep on dreaming it..."


The doll house is back! I am excited to announce that I will be giving this lovely flower crown away to a Wunderlust reader to celebrate one year of blogging.  The conditions are...well there are no conditions! Simply comment on this post and I will choose my favourite comment xxx


I am wearing a very cute flower dress courtesy of Club Couture, a Romwe Collar and Aldo Wedges.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete