Sunday, 11 December 2011

Ceremonials





















So we are counting down the days to Christmas and we all can be children again.
I am hoping for some snow and lots of it!

I have been so insanely busy with my little boutique working around the clock so I have not had much time to comment back, I read and cherish every single comment, they enthuse and inspire me so much and blogging has been one of the greatest experiences to date. If there are any bloggers living close by (UK, Oxfrodshire area) and would like to do a little collaboration with me in the future please let me know.

These are some more images of our little  photo shoot .  I would say we are two tough cookies going barefoot in the winter! Burrrrrrr.  We are both wearing Rouge Pony flower crowns and Roberta is wearing a Miss Selfridge dress and I am wearing a Romwe dress.  Romwe is offering free shipping and 30% discount (enter  Xmas30%), they  have such a fabulous vintage collection, their online store is definitely worth a visit.

xxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment