Thursday, 19 April 2012

Feathers and Studs.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Top: Supre // Shorts: DIY (Bettina Liano) // Boots: Tony Bianco // Bag: Vintage


So the other night, I DIY a pair of jeans into a pair of shorts with an open back pocket with studs in them (as you do :P). Well I did it because I have been seeing so many of them around on tumblr, so I thought I might give it a go. I am actually happy with the outcome!! And today it felt a bit like spring, even though we are still in Winter (in the Southern hemisphere :( ), I decided to try my shorts out. :) What do you think?

So the first week back to uni has gone. I am still managing to post which is a good sign. But then it is during the second week where all the homework starts to flood in. And I have work as well. :(. But I have a pretty good timetable this semester. :) So I fingers and toes crossed. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment